torque specs

ride2stroke4evr

Mar 15, 2010
Ingleside, IL
hey guys, new to the forum and in the process of a full rebuild on a 2000 blasty. taking it from stock and adding a +3 stroker crank and had the jug bored 20 over and ported with head machining at flotek. now its time to go back together and i just need the torque specs for the case, jug, and head. also, how do you torque down the jug? i dont have the manual, that will be my next investment but i currently have 0 funds.....

I was wondering the same thing about how to torque the base nuts. The manual doesn't tell you how, just gives the specs. Do they make an open end torque wrench?

hey guys, new to the forum and in the process of a full rebuild on a 2000 blasty. taking it from stock and adding a +3 stroker crank and had the jug bored 20 over and ported with head machining at flotek. now its time to go back together and i just need the torque specs for the case, jug, and head. also, how do you torque down the jug? i dont have the manual, that will be my next investment but i currently have 0 funds.....

motion pro makes a specialty wrench for this application and it works slick it calculates the differance from ctr of bolt to center of wrench incert and takes into account for the length of your torque wrench. spend the $15.00 for the wrench and do it right. the crows root does'nt fit in the'ir well under the jug and will probably bind giving your torq wrench a BAD reading anyhow..

Thamks. I will look for that part. I knew it wasn't a good idea to use and adapter on the torque wrench. Just wasn't sure where to find the proper tool.

motion pro makes a specialty wrench for this application and it works slick it calculates the differance from ctr of bolt to center of wrench incert and takes into account for the length of your torque wrench. spend the $15.00 for the wrench and do it right. the crows root does'nt fit in the'ir well under the jug and will probably bind giving your torq wrench a BAD reading anyhow..