Toomey kit carb settings?

I already spent 50 bucks on the K&N a couple months ago and wasn't gunna stop using it now, and the K&N are great! If they filter good enough for every 800hp Big Block chevy in every DIRTcar then they filter good enough for the Blaster too IMO. And the plastic peice on the airbox that holds the nut in place is stripped so id need a new cage haha. It works perfect now anyway.

? ive been havin some trouble wit my toomey jet....i have a 05 blaster 240 vitos big bore, stock carb...put the jet in and set the piolet jet...now some ppl say to turn it 1.5 to 2 turns out others say to just turn it 3/4 out...just need some suggestions my motor dont wanna stay runnin doesnt idle right and cant figure it out if ne one can help much thanks!

its the air screw that you should be turning in or out, generally you want to start 1.5 out, if the revs "hang" meaning it takes a bit to get back down to idle, try turning the screw in a little at a time, and if it seems to bog, go the other way. if you can't get it adjusted this way, then you'll need to change the pilot, larger if you have to go all the way in, smaller if you keep pulling it out

so i must be doin the right thing just gotta get it set to where it needs to be? dont wanna blow it up im runnin 32:1 wit the airbox lid off ne other suggestions kinda new to the 2stroke f*ck 4strokes! oh went from a stock 230 main to the toomey 310!