too much compression???????

mjstone you ever consider using a higher octane? That octane is a little low for the compression, imo.

i did use 100 oct before i had kennedy do the top end for it. he built it to run on pump gas and it does. i never have a problem with pining, thank god. sence race fuel is $$$$$.

but i'm not kidding or exaggerating 178 psi. (static)

i wish i could run mine on pump gas.. im just glad the airport here has some good avgas and the bike doesnt ping on me anymore..
how much of a powerloss did you have changing the head design to work on pump?

i wish i could run mine on pump gas.. im just glad the airport here has some good avgas and the bike doesnt ping on me anymore..
how much of a powerloss did you have changing the head design to work on pump?

well i had kennedy do a bunch of work along with the head mod from stock. so i never had a chance to feel power loss. i could have had the head design done for race fuel but i would rather take a small power loss to be able to safely run pump gas.I:I

do you know what kind of hp #'s your pushing?

kennedy said right around 33hp with the dune port, shearer pipe, 35mm carb.......ect... rest is in my sig.

by the way i'm not here to bragg. i enjoy riding and i give props to kennedy for fixing my top end the right way.:D

kennedy said right around 33hp with the dune port, shearer pipe, 35mm carb.......ect... rest is in my sig.

by the way i'm not here to bragg. i enjoy riding and i give props to kennedy for fixing my top end the right way.:D

not saying you are. just wondering what type of hp it puts out..
btw your bike's sick i really like the 450 plastics on it..