To banshee shock or not to banshee shock....

Lonnie

Sep 3, 2008
denton tx
That is the question. I can't seem to find any good banshee front shocks for the front of my blaster for under 60-80 bux so is it really worth it to get the banshee shocks or suck it up and spend the extra money on better front shocks?

What other shocks would i be pleased with for a decent price. I'm not looking to get different front arms or a widening kit. :)

well i had banshee shocks , they were better then the stock blaster shocks.
but then i found a good deal on progressive shocks.
they are probably 4 times as good as the banshee shocks.
and for a brand new set of them thee only 260 bux

well i had banshee shocks , they were better then the stock blaster shocks.
but then i found a good deal on progressive shocks.
they are probably 4 times as good as the banshee shocks.
and for a brand new set of them thee only 260 bux

Thank you for the suggestion. That may just be the way i go. I:I

I waited and waited, and found a few good deals on some Works shocks (twice) on here !

I paid less for them than I would have for banshee shocks... Just had to clean them up, and send 1 set out for rebuild.... All in all I have some Awesome shocks for a fraction of the new price..

^^^^its because people throw deals at tim! I like my shee shocks, oh wait i have not gone riding on them yet. but, i do have riddin a blaster with them before and i like them.

Get aftermarket a-arms and shocks. One of the first things I got for my banshee and im soooo glad. As porsche says, power is nothing without control.

I agree.Aftermarket is the way to go.Be patient and wait you will find a deal sooner or later.I went with works tripple rates with rezzies and they are like riding a cadillac compared to stock blaster shocks.But you should not spend more than 30-40 on banshee shocks.

Well i found a brand new set of progressive shocks in the box on ebay for $189 free shipping so i went ahead and jumped on it.

I hope i'm happy with the way they perform. I realize they are not elkas lol but hopefully they are light years ahead of the stock shocks. B-)