Tires, Tires, and More Tires...

its all the about the kenda klaw XCR's and XCF's man, their the absolute best tire ever made, they corner great, have predictable sliding, and they grip ultra tough in a straight line,the fronts also hook up nice, gripping full way through korners, with no over steer or under steer, and they dont push which is nice, same goes for Klaw MXR's and MXF's and also they last an extremely long time and are reversible per the terrain standards (hard or soft), i had them on my quadracer, and im getting them for my LTZ, and would recommend them to anyone, for anything

yesss, i was waiting for somebody to say that!!!!! they are awesome!!! they have been on my quad for about 2 years almost and they still have alot of thread left, they handle perfect in snow,mud,dirt,sand,rocks, i have tested my kendas out on the terrian i just mennitioned and it kicked ass!

That's tight!
I will get them as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks for the recco.

its all the about the kenda klaw XCR's and XCF's man, their the absolute best tire ever made, they corner great, have predictable sliding, and they grip ultra tough in a straight line,the fronts also hook up nice, gripping full way through korners, with no over steer or under steer, and they dont push which is nice, same goes for Klaw MXR's and MXF's and also they last an extremely long time and are reversible per the terrain standards (hard or soft), i had them on my quadracer, and im getting them for my LTZ, and would recommend them to anyone, for anything

i got my new maxxis razrs installed yesterday an tore the track up with them today man do they hook up great!!!!!!!!! they are 18-10-8