tire/wheel swap ?

'04BLASTER

Apr 24, 2010
alright. ive got some sand sharks that are 20-11-8 on DWT aluminum wheels and some 18-10-8 tires on the stock wheels. im wanting to switch my flat track tires to the douglas wheels cause i dont use my paddles that much. plus i plan on getting some new front tires on douglas wheels. will i be able to swap the tires with those numbers? thanks for the help

yeah they wil fit. as long as the last number is the same then they will fit. on my s10 i went from a 225/75/15 to a 215/60/15 and had no problems.

yeah they wil fit. as long as the last number is the same then they will fit. on my s10 i went from a 225/75/15 to a 215/60/15 and had no problems.

alright. just wanted to make sure before i went and wasted my time at a tire shop haha. thanks for you help. by the way, i like the blaster in you sig. what kind of a arms are those?

they are burgard +3-1. and i just put on some shocks off a raptor 350. it lifted the front about an inch, but they are stiffer and im hoping they will ride better. cant wait to get my cylinder back from ken o connor so i can finally ride this thing. it has been enough down time, and i am getting antsy. just that itch to go ride. know what i mean?

they are burgard +3-1. and i just put on some shocks off a raptor 350. it lifted the front about an inch, but they are stiffer and im hoping they will ride better. cant wait to get my cylinder back from ken o connor so i can finally ride this thing. it has been enough down time, and i am getting antsy. just that itch to go ride. know what i mean?

ya i totally know what you mean. yesterday the place i usually ride at was packed with people. looked like a campsite at waynoka. it made me wanna go ride so bad. i think i rode like three times this weekend I:I