Tire Repairs?

spittflamz

May 9, 2009
jersey shore
www.myspace.com
when i bought my blaster, the guy gave me two front holeshot tires on itp rims for free. the only thing is that there are a couple tire plugs in it. and one is in the side wall. i have riden with them but they leak air. i fill them up with air and put it in the shed. the next morning, the tires would have already lost half the air. is there any way to better repair these? other than getting a new set?
heres a picture...

Attachments

• DSC_1209.jpg
    DSC_1209.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 122
man I'd get a tube for the tire and that should fix the proublem. If you dont think that would work well, then id got to your local garage and have the put an inside patch on the tire the use the tube also. Tubes arnt all that pricy.

okay thanks. i took it to my parts guy and a couple local tire centers and they all said they cant do anything to the sidewall. and would i be able to bead the tire myself? and what size tube should i get?

go to your store and get the tube that is your tire size that simple and youcanalways try hot glue that worked for my old set (ran over a golf tee) best of luck and if you get new onesi will take those tires off your hand lmk if you would

man I'd get a tube for the tire and that should fix the proublem. If you dont think that would work well, then id got to your local garage and have the put an inside patch on the tire the use the tube also. Tubes arnt all that pricy.

yeah this post says it all lolI:I