timing plate screws

nope, m8x1.25 is the size i use on my brake kits, and is way larger than those.
i'm thinking m6 for the stator bolts.

i do know they come in the allen head bolt kits that snyder motor sports sales, but you have to call them and tell them you want them and the side cover bolts in the kit.
ken oconnor also sales them bolt kits, but not sure if his contain the stator bolts ??
i do know his are cheaper than snyders and the vito's kits.

there m6 1.25 x 75mm and 45mm inside the of the stator cover the cover itself are all m6 1.25x30mm

You have the lengths correct (although I usually pickup 80 mm for the stator bolts) the thread pitch is not 1.25.

All of the case bolts are M6 x 1.0 including the stator bolts.

My local ace hardware carries all of the bolts (including the relatively hard to find 80mm length) in the regular zinc plated phillips head screws. I'm not a huge fan of the phillips head but if you're looking to match or replace the stock stuff, it's hard to find the regular screws and most of the stainless bolt kits don't include the stator bolts for some reason.

You have the lengths correct (although I usually pickup 80 mm for the stator bolts) the thread pitch is not 1.25.

All of the case bolts are M6 x 1.0 including the stator bolts.

My local ace hardware carries all of the bolts (including the relatively hard to find 80mm length) in the regular zinc plated phillips head screws. I'm not a huge fan of the phillips head but if you're looking to match or replace the stock stuff, it's hard to find the regular screws and most of the stainless bolt kits don't include the stator bolts for some reason.

^^^ m6 x 1 x 80mm? word. thanks guys i really appreciate it. those two bolts apparantly done runnoft:/