Time to start!!!

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
Well heres what im planing on doing. I bought a 2001 660 raptor with bad trans for $200. Sold the rolling frame to the raptor for $200 and kept the motor wiring harnes rad and all the stuff needed. Got a 2004 trans for the motor for $300 shipped. Now i just picked up a blaster frame to stuff the 660 into!!!!!I:I IM GONNA CALL IT THE 660 BLAPTOR I:I
Buddy and i are putting the raptor motor together tomarro. I WILL DEF. KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON THE BUILD!!I:I Im not to sure on the year on the frame either!!!! can someone help me out!! it has rear hydro! and the foot pegs mont alot different then my other two blaster!!! im lost!!and i dont need the swing arm or rear shock if theres any takers!! and the axle is straight.

STARTS OF THE 660 BLAPTOR!!!
IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

i sence death in your near future. haha j/k man. thats gonna be awesome, just make sure you stretch that wheelbase out, longitudinally and latitudinally. and POST VIDS!

oh, and be careful :-D

looks like a fun project. did you start fabbing up motor mounts or is that the mounts that came on the frame when you bought it, cause they don't look like blaster mounts.

Well heres what im planing on doing. I bought a 2001 660 raptor with bad trans for $200. Sold the rolling frame to the raptor for $200 and kept the motor wiring harnes rad and all the stuff needed. Got a 2004 trans for the motor for $300 shipped. Now i just picked up a blaster frame to stuff the 660 into!!!!!I:I IM GONNA CALL IT THE 660 BLAPTOR I:I
Buddy and i are putting the raptor motor together tomarro. I WILL DEF. KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON THE BUILD!!I:I Im not to sure on the year on the frame either!!!! can someone help me out!! it has rear hydro! and the foot pegs mont alot different then my other two blaster!!! im lost!!and i dont need the swing arm or rear shock if theres any takers!! and the axle is straight.

STARTS OF THE 660 BLAPTOR!!!
IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

If that is the frame in the picture my guess is it is a modified 88-02 frame.

Like Ron89 sez, looks like someones already been welding on that frame. Should be a fun project! A Blaster with grunt :) Need lota a pix as ya go.

YZ Otis