Time to Shine

Sparrow89

Dec 24, 2011
LaHarpe Illinois
Ok... first off is there a way to post pictures via text message from my phone?

I am rebuilding a 93 Blaster experienced a ring failure and the stock engine i had bored but decided i wanted to go bigger and am selling the bored jug to my boss..the motor is all stock beside the bore is 66.75mm with a brand new still in the velvet bag wiseco piston...but as for what i am buying for mine..Buying from a fellow forum member...Outlawed Genetics

Engine:
-Vito's 240 big bore(ported by Flotek)
-Vito's performance clutch
-Vito's Reed Spacer
-Boyesen Pro series reeds
-Mikuni 35mm Carb.
-Paul Turner Pipe

as for frame and arms i went with a color called Cast Iron Coat leaving the swing arm the same as its always been its still in good condition...and shocks will be white(should change that but dunno). and the foot rest the actuall basket part is cast iron coat and the pegs are Deep Blue all paints from Krylon...plastics are all painted and decaled a few months back cracking in some spots thanks to some stupid mechanics and the dealer...but they are a Metallic Blue with a silver flake undercoating and Black and white Decals.
That is all i have for now ill keep you update should have the motor in a couple months though

Have no idea how to post pics from a phone! But sounds like ya have a nice BBK build goin on here!

228e369f.jpg

06947bd2.jpg

39e661d2.jpg

Forgot to list the Vitos +3 crank also...and thanks dakotademon for posting pics for me your a huge help. and as for the pics...the top is what it did look like before i had a ring failure and decided to rebuild i might post a pic of that piston in the aftermath...and of course a good look at the color scheme with the foot rest there and as for the middle on almost done with that frame thank god gave me a few problems while i was sandblasting the darn thing...and before anyone asks bout the cars lol top is a 1970 Charger Daytona Series with a 426 Hemi and the bottom is a 1970 GTX also a 426 Hemi Dual 4 barrel carbs scream like banshees only run 110 Octane =) not mine tho they be my boss' wish they were mine tho lol

haha ya those cars are amazing in person everything on them is MINT!! no rust or defect anywhere =0! he does a good ole California dusting with them once in a while just makes me think of the song jizz in my pants haha...u should see his Roadrunner though 410 drag rear end with the same motor(he has like 4 426's set up and enough blocks and part to make another 13 no joke).

Hey guys bad news this build is now on hold money got tighter tonight with a slippery patch of black ice on the road =( on the way home tonight slid off the road and plowed a fence in my Jetta bumper is screwed and punctured radiator...*sigh* im good tho a cut hand and a headache thats it

Hey guys bad news this build is now on hold money got tighter tonight with a slippery patch of black ice on the road =( on the way home tonight slid off the road and plowed a fence in my Jetta bumper is screwed and punctured radiator...*sigh* im good tho a cut hand and a headache thats it

I hate when unforseen things come up! Glad ur ok nothing a couple six pack can't cure!

k so got a little done what i could anyway.got the front brakes all back together and front all done but itll be a few months till i get part for rest oh and addition to the list from the beginning is a Hydro rear break a YFZ rear shock and a +4 swing arm

ok was doin some looking and i need to change some things with drive to keep that beast from revving out to fast i was told either get some 22 tires on rear or change the sprockets from to a 15 tooth and rear to a 38 i saw sprockets will be cheaper lol but it said with a 38 some hub modification may be required on some models...i have a 93 and it will have a +4 swingarm any ideas?

thanks again dakota...so sorry bout droppn the ball on the pics yesterday im literally warmn my car as im typing this so i can go to the shop and get this stuff torn apart then ill have an updated list of everything im selln