Time to retire the blasty few pics from season

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Well sadly to say this is the final year of my son on the blaster. Also last year racing quads for points. The next level is just too expensive and the quad scene is dying fast for MX on a national level. This has been a great quad. Has won its share of races and now the 2013 Blaster Raptor Championship at Dade city MX in Florida. Learned a lot about blasters form this forum and appreciate everyone who has answered my dumb questions through the years. If anyone is interested in buying everything I have including spare parts and motor let me know. Send me a pm if interested. I will PM my number for anyone with serious interest. No part outs at this time. No lowball offers will get responded to. Located near Tampa, FL.
2lks94w.jpg

25g70ph.jpg

fjjj42.jpg

zj6uzb.jpg

2chbcyg.jpg

qnwnx4.jpg

f1l0tv.jpg

2chbcyg.jpg

rbjhtu.jpg

x1c010.jpg

congrats on all your success with the blaster and good luck with whatever future racing the boy does ?
keep us posted.

Congrats on a great season and good luck on your next step!!! There's got to be a few of the raptor 350 parents wanting to buy it for a faster machine next year.lol

Thanks everyone. If anyone knows someone interested, I would drive to the Georgia state line to help with a sale. Thanks again for everything.
This is where we are going but he has a lot to learn. He is on the honda
28ssbvk.jpg