time for sprokets??

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
adjusted the chain to where it should be and ya guessed it.. still hardly gets around!! rode lastnight with the chain cranked tight just to make sure everything worked good, set it back to where it should be and cant go any where on the throttle!!!

normally dirt bikes have teeth ripped off the sprockets from landing on the throttle mine looks like there just wore from a long live of use!! brand new chain and sproket set on ebay is $55 bucks.. also noticed im gonna need a new boot from the carb to reed cage.. pretty dryed up and starting to crack

what ya think??? broke??? lol

IMG00396.jpg

yeah i figured that much..... im not even gonna call the stealership.. i called them yesterday and had a stroke when they told me the price for a new front brake hose.. 120 bucks!!!! found agood working complete front set up for 100 bucks.... fkn crooks

I had to get a new sprocket because my chain jumped on my front sprocket (it was loose, my fault, and it practically grinded all of the teeth off lol

haveing a brain skip but get the rear sprocket i think its a twinster they have a offset and dont hardly wear and have a warrenty i cannot beleive i cant think of the name to bad my bike is in storage ahhh give me a beer too long of a day 2day lol