Tyrone, PA
www.myspace.com
Just gathering some thoughts about my friends blaster. All mods include:

DG Nerf bars
Tusk T-10 Bars (raptor bend)
Tusk MX Shield handguards (White)
14/40 Gearing
18x9.5x8 Maxxis Razrs
21x2x10 GBC Ground Pounds (aka R/A Shredders)
Pro Circuit Full System
1/2" Reed Spacer
Vitos TORS Eliminator
Air Box lid removed
MSR/Wirtz CRF450 Style clutch lever
Motion Pro cables
Pro Grip grips
Hybrid stock front brake lever/after market perch.

He is also getting hydro rear brakes and a banshee axle.

The quad has a lot of torque for what it is, but 5th and 6th gear are essentially useless short of cruising. We mainly ride trails and we race the short course in his back yard.

Everyone think this is a decent setup?

I sure know I have alot of fun working on and riding it.

hey cochise i remember you, nice to see you agian!!!! looks like a good start with mods on your friend's blaster. He should think about putting different shocks on it, i've already blown the valve thing that controls the rebound thingy. question.... what happened to Dontblinktony's blaster??

He sold it to his dad, then I guess he got it back and is rebuilding it. I havent seen it in 2 years, and everytime I ask him if I can check it out, he has some reason why I cannot.

However, if he does have it, I'm gonna try like to hell to get it off of him.

He sold it to his dad, then I guess he got it back and is rebuilding it. I havent seen it in 2 years, and everytime I ask him if I can check it out, he has some reason why I cannot.

However, if he does have it, I'm gonna try like to hell to get it off of him.

that would be cool if you got that blaster from him, last i remember it looked pretty damn nice and had some decent work done. maybe hes making excuses because hes adding more goodies to it?

that would be cool if you got that blaster from him, last i remember it looked pretty damn nice and had some decent work done. maybe hes making excuses because hes adding more goodies to it?

Doubt it. He's un employed with another child on the way, he has no money to put into it. My guess is its torn apart and all f*cked up.

Very bad MS Paint of our short course:

ShortTrack.jpg

Well quad his quad rebuilt today. WAY more compression than before, hopefully jetting will be easy now and it will be stomping sh*t holes in 300ex's ass.

Still waiting on the Vito's TORS eliminator to arrive.