This is insane.

first time i've ever seen a new stock blaster with different color a-arms than the rest of the frame.

Different color a-arms????
Look at all the paint lines or dots on the nuts and bolts. I dont remember all those paint lines and dots on the nuts and bolts on my blaster when i got it NEW! Its like hes trying to hard to make it look untouched!

Paint dots on the wheel nuts. I dont think i had that?

Different color a-arms????
Look at all the paint lines or dots on the nuts and bolts. I dont remember all those paint lines and dots on the nuts and bolts on my blaster when i got it NEW! Its like hes trying to hard to make it look untouched!

Paint dots on the wheel nuts. I dont think i had that?
You do realize that the dealer assembles them ?

Paint dots may be something he did if he bought it in the crate and assembled it.

You do realize that the dealer assembles them ?

Paint dots may be something he did if he bought it in the crate and assembled it.

YEP! They dont assemble much of it! I have see them put shocks on upside down! Thay dont wast time with a paint marker doing dots and lines!

We tried to get my blaster in crate back in fall of 1993, and they wont do that, because the want the assembly fee.

Mine was also stock in that color combo (europe), maybe different colors for USA?

Thats good info! Did not know that! Do you think that blaster is from Europe? US stoped making blasters in 06 and i think i seen blasters being made in the UK in 07?