This guy must be trolling

I seen this post.. wtf is that? looks like a blasty except for the front headlight and hood... the pics not so clear,,,,,, ohh and I beat him mines a 500 I hooked up 3 oil injectors,,, 8,000$ or bo.... ill even fly it to you first class...

Bummer, I wanted to have some fun with that. I don't know if he was serious or not but either way it would have been good for a laugh. I think it may have been a knock off Blaster, I'll surf the web a little bit and see if I can find anything similar.

It's too bad the ad is gone, I'll try to mirror it somewhere if I find it again. It was a real turd and was apparently "bored to 450'

I e-mailed him. This is the ad: "hi i have a super built yamaha blaster it has been bored to a 450cc and will smoke 450's and banshees all day long. i installed a oil injector on it for more power. runs like a champ and is fast so not for kids or children. recently replaced aircleaner new camshaft and timing belt. will also trade for a ktm 450 must be newer than 2008
55ko7l.jpg

After looking on the web I think you're right. I asked the seller of the "450" to send me more pix, I'll post them here if he sends them.