The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

4th gen supra motorman?? I love those cars!

This is my brother's 89 Twin turbo.
pics of car 020.JPG
pics of car 009.JPG

Reactions: 03blasterboy
Just had a crackhead come look at a blaster. He could barely talk and was clueless to quads. His eyes were bloodshot red. Pretty sketchy as he was looking at all my toys. Said it needs $2500 of work to make it trail ready. He started searching in his truck for something and I told him to leave the property or I would call the police.

Just had a crackhead come look at a blaster. He could barely talk and was clueless to quads. His eyes were bloodshot red. Pretty sketchy as he was looking at all my toys. Said it needs $2500 of work to make it trail ready. He started searching in his truck for something and I told him to leave the property or I would call the police.
Scary crap. Keep an eye out on things the next few days.

shoulda jotted down that plate # for future use

shoulda jotted down that plate # for future use

I know I wish I did, but me and my dad were to scared to take an eye off him lol. He kept searching for pockets and I was waiting to see a trigger pointed at me. After he left he sat down the street from me for 20 mins.

Question. Is it me and do I always get bent steering stems or are they suppose to be like that? People tell me yes and no. I have a lone star +1 chrome one and it's bent at the top like all the other ones I have gotten.