The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

took apart dryer today
multimetered every part....
the effin no re setable thermostat was no not showing continuously..
soooo youtube i went and know it is drying my clothes lol
perhaps a temp fix but i was surprised i found, fixed it all......FREE.
of course it was the last piece i took completely out and tested:mad:

smashed it 3 times on my bedroom floor and boom reset the non resetable thermostat:eek:

Reactions: Oneshot and Awk08
thats awesome speedy.........now clean out them dryer vents :)

yup i keep it clean check it like every 10min cuz my kids clothes get tons of lint.
the duct is only like 18in long then goes outside and it is clean and brand new.

i think it was just on too long and the one time i dont check the lint tray every 10-20 minutes it breaks:mad:
also i miss spelled the ''continuity''/\:eek:

this looks like some of the welding on the hacked up stock swingarms that used to be for sale on here :)

12799016_10153917032574030_4435572620510555222_n.jpg

Reactions: jus_me
WOW. how on earth can someone be that bad. I had never welded before and my welds looked a 100% better then that when I started.

Anyways had a nice 4.4 quake at 11pm last night. Could hear it coming. :)

Yeah gets my blast parts out of that wooden box in background and out of my bedroom. :) As I type this I have the clutch oil pump casing on my desk lol.

Awesome Bronco !
but crazy how time flies, I remember pics of your family from when we first got on here,
she looked to be about 8 back then.

was that the escape you posted the link to last week ?

Nice looking car.

Spend tonight cutting up boards and installing them on shelves. Far out I hate dust. Skill saw all them up and go dust all over the place. Even up my nose. Nice wooden boogies.

2040mm long by 2000mm high by 540mm deep

20160318_203931.jpg