The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

please dont discriminate. i take offence to that. after all, my child has a honda heart inside its chest.

this is going to suck, but it looks like i will be selling my hybrid. i have to get knee surgery soon cause of something i let go to long. i need to cover the out of pocket expences and selling the blaster is my option. so if anyone close is looking for a nice machine, look for it in the sale section soon.

this is going to suck, but it looks like i will be selling my hybrid. i have to get knee surgery soon cause of something i let go to long. i need to cover the out of pocket expences and selling the blaster is my option. so if anyone close is looking for a nice machine, look for it in the sale section soon.

that really sucks dave !

10534749_10204448697520520_2437383844403059333_n.jpg

Reactions: Awk08

Hope it goes well. I screwed my knee up and may have to have surgery