The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

got me a new toy tonight 18v impact driver is it worth it?? i will find out in do time:)
damn lithium is expensive

don't know how I survived without mine, I use that chit on everything from construction to working on my quads/bike with socket adapters.
and say goodbye to about 90% of stripped screws that a regular battery drill caused.

which flavor did you get ?

Reactions: speedyslyder
don't know how I survived without mine, I use that chit on everything from construction to working on my quads/bike with socket adapters.
and say goodbye to about 90% of stripped screws that a regular battery drill caused.

which flavor did you get ?

not to proud of it but it was just a cheap bostitch 1400in lb impact drill just got it tonight.
but at least it still has resale value:D....i want the milwaukee one that is 450 bucks
but i was at wally world and i said hey why not:)

we dropped 650 bucks tonight and my toys were not top priorty...

then i got a fridge off craiglist for 100 bucks 2 days ago lol
it is preety sexy and huuuge

boss.jpg

Last edited:
school is going to suck tomorrow... watched a movie until half hour ago, and i couldnt go a day without visiting you guys!

so its 1am i have class from 8:00-11:15 and then we are driving to glendive for braaaapppsss!!!!

I got a free 110cc Tao Tao Chineese quad. I'm fixing it and giving it to the Neighbor girls. So far All I have found wrong is a bad starter, solenoid relay and the tires need tubes or replaced. Their Dad is taking care of the tires, I get it running was the deal We made.

They were really excited. That makes it all worth it to me.

Well i ran the blaster with the lrd today and it was boggish with clip in middle. moved it down to richen it and it was worse.
moved it one above middle and only a tiny bog. could have probably gone to the top but i will be removing pipe tomorrow

i also noticed a weird surge in power on my last trip back, and we noticed the swinger bolt was loose.
or worse...

Well i ran the blaster with the lrd today and it was boggish with clip in middle. moved it down to richen it and it was worse.
moved it one above middle and only a tiny bog. could have probably gone to the top but i will be removing pipe tomorrow

i also noticed a weird surge in power on my last trip back, and we noticed the swinger bolt was loose.
or worse...

WOW! Thats not good.

It wasn't that type of surge, and I had been changing needle position all day I'm not worried about that. Main jet I already knew was right, and pilot is too big

I could feel a surge because the engine was pulling the swing arm forward every time I was on the gas.

It wasn't that type of surge, and I had been changing needle position all day I'm not worried about that. Main jet I already knew was right, and pilot is too big

I could feel a surge because the engine was pulling the swing arm forward every time I was on the gas.
Ah, got ya.

What size pilot? Dang leaky flange!!! haha