Mrs_3_0_5

Dec 18, 2008
Florida
Here is mr taking on the hill....

The Banshee

The Blaster

GSXR VS BLASTER

Last edited by a moderator:
mm.. blaster dont soun dto good,, jetting is way off or carb is just that out of tune.. its breakin up pretty bad..

BTW where did you get that sweet invisable helmet??

yea fed .. my plug looks perfect ... but it only gets boggy on me sometimes.. i dont know .. im starting to think my timming is advanced to far.. its pissing my off tho..

hmm.. thats weird cuz i seen some of your other vids and it sounds spot on... timing jumpin around a lil on it?? stator plate loose??.. not tryingt o turn this into a tech thread but i noticed it was breakin up and sputtering..

so where do i get that cool helmet?

ebay sell the helmets.. lol
yea i dont care turn it into a tech thread its pissing me off i dont know what else to do the timming is the only thing i havent messed with ..
sometimes its good sometimes it boggs on top end.. i dont know if it has to do with how hot it is at the time or what.. im kinda comparing it to a mustang i had the timming advance to far once and id get a pinging.. any suggestions would be great..

you got adjustable stator plate?? try backin the timing down a bit.. sorta same concept with quads and cars.. runs good and perfect than once its hot it starts acting up

and only reason i keep sayin somehting about helmets is cuz your hill climb that almost turned back when the front end came up.. i could have foreseen that turning into, flipping over and quad rolling over your head

My buds Blaster runs completely different when its good and hot. Less timing or more octane. On another note, man I love Banshees!

you got adjustable stator plate?? try backin the timing down a bit.. sorta same concept with quads and cars.. runs good and perfect than once its hot it starts acting up

and only reason i keep sayin somehting about helmets is cuz your hill climb that almost turned back when the front end came up.. i could have foreseen that turning into, flipping over and quad rolling over your head

i know man the shee guy was the only other one to do it.. out of a bunch of quads.. i will put it on next time ..

i dont know crap about the timming and how to adjust it.. ill read the diy for it.. djack said something about needing a flywheel puller..

nice vids man, not to bad of a run with the gsxr haha
ya that's odd, i would guess jetting.
its funny my bike when i first start it it runs like sh*t and no top end power and cuts up then like 5 mins later when its warm it runs good.total opposite

nice vids man, not to bad of a run with the gsxr haha
ya that's odd, i would guess jetting.
its funny my bike when i first start it it runs like sh*t and no top end power and cuts up then like 5 mins later when its warm it runs good.total opposite

lol thats normal.. any two stroke wil break up when there cold..ALLWAYS i cant stress enough ALWAYS let your quad warm up before riding, if you dont you can score the piston and risk damaging the rings

yeah mine does the same thing as yours mr. was fine till i put the clamp on uni, ive tried jetting richer/leaner and nothing... im lost also