the new whip!

npan1029

Feb 15, 2010
Central Jersey
so after a longgggggggg day of looking at quads and looking at a few sh*tty ones and going all over new jersey lol...i finally bought one. i felt really confident in this one because the guy was awesome. real nice guy, which nice people are hard to come by now a days haha. he, like most of us, was tired of getting stood up by people on craigslist and even told me if i came tonight he would take 150 off the price. so i decided i would check it out. its a 2003 z400 with nerf bars and a dg exhaust. other than that its all stock. it runs great and shifts like butter. and believe me, it wont look like this for long ;) haha. oh and the best part is it was $1700 with a title I:I

z4001.jpg

z4002.jpg

thanks bro. im a little sad about gettin rid of the blasty but the type of riding me and my friends do wasnt good for it. plus this only cost me 200 more than what i got for my blaster.

thanks bro. haha yeah i know i gotta get around to that. ill do it when i get some good pics of it and give her a good cleaning along with some trimming of the front fenders lol

lovin that second pic, the "pharmacy" light is on, but the "drug" is already in the back of the truck, hahahaaaaa

hahahah that was funny....thanks guys. i should be doin some small things to it within the next few days so ill post some pics of that too but heres a couple more of it today in the day light..

z4004.jpg

z4003.jpg

or u could get an hmf or big gun never heard anything but good thigs about them but imo yoshis are the best i love them things they can make anything sound great lol

for the LTR, DASA makes the most power, Yosh, Motoworks, sparks maybe a couple more are up there too, the rest are all behind I believe. Sparks big core probably for big builds, HMF isn't really on the list and these guys have dyno's to back things up. trinity is pretty good too iirc. but the DASA and Yosh and Motoworks are the favored for power... had a guy comment he went from a DASA to DMC and he said it sucks and it was a noticeable LOSS in power to run the DMC. so yeah, Yosh is probably the most common and will not steer you wrong... I just don't like that alot of guys have them :(

nice Z btw :D I have yet to put on nerfs, but I have a decent mod list thus far and want to get good nerfs so I'm still debating as well as possibly getting a used yosh this weekend. and a Pro Armor kill switch and I'm set for a little while and will go back to modding the raptor and fixing my kids LT80 again lol. then my truck, then back to modding the 450 after all that.