The new blaster

twistedink0

Nov 8, 2011
little rhody
TORE THE BIKE DOWN AND DID THIS .. SORRY I DIDNT HAVE PICS FOR WHEN I WAS DOING IT .. WAS TOO COLD AND I DID IT ALL AT NIGHT IN SPARE TIME .. CLEANN THOU .. LOOOKING TO SELL IT .. OR TRADE FOR A SEMI AUTO 250EX OR OZARK OR HONDA RECON .. ANYONE IN RI MASS OR CT AREA IM FROM RI .. LET ME KNOW 401 356 0911 CALL SORRY I DIDNT POST IN FORSALE AREA WONT LET ME .. GUESS HAVNT BEEN ON HERE LLONG ENOUGH .. atv quad trade or sell HERES CRAIGSLIST LINK .. I:I

Attachments

• BLSTR.jpg
    BLSTR.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 182
? what do u mean pay the bucks .. i didnt know i had to pay kinda new ..

to post things for sale on here, in the proper "for sale" section,
you need 300 posts,
or pay the $10 supporting fee and have 30 posts
but it'll do better on craigslist anyway

that's a nice looking blaster! How did you paint the frame? Rattle can or powder coat?

i painted it with a spray gun and sherman williams single stage automotive paint .. paint clear and med hardender .. first wire wheeled the whole thing then primed with high build rattle can primer then sprayer it down .. then same thing with the rims .. butt black .. plastics were already black not into painting them .. dont last long enough .. i sold it now anyway .. have a 2007 crf150f now .. butt thats up on craigslist too .. gona get another quad not much of a bike guy .. butt couldnt pass it up .. was a deal an half .. things purrs its not letting me post pics of it too big an im not resizing .. wana see it heres the link http://providence.craigslist.org/for/2759331684.html