the mounds.

IHATEU

Mar 25, 2009
Holly, MI
well i went to the mounds for the first time this year on Sunday, and it was sh*tty. i went with my GF (blaster) her two step brothers (blaster, modded 250r) and her step dad (stock 250r), we all had a good time but the trucks have really just destroyed the place. most of the trails are still OK if not a little over grown but a lot of the flat scramble areas were either flooded or or just torn up. there is a rock crawl area in the back of the park that was next to a long flat straight away that was great for drag racing, we tried working our way back there, so i could see how badly the 250r would beat me:p, we got there to find the place so rutted upX( that you couldn't even get out of first gear. i guess i have to find a new place to ride, damn it!!!

some of them are real dicks to, at one point both me and the GF were stuck and some dick head damn near ran me over and shot her with mud(which i didn't find out about till later).

My son was up there couple of weeks ago. Place sounds like its going to sh*t. Havent been there in long time myself. Son flipped his banshee into one of the giant mudhoes, had sh*t all the way down to the crank. Had to pull motor down to last nu&bolt. He said shee landed on top of him, he could here it running while it had him pinned. Luckily didn't hydrolock, mud in crank, pipes, carb bowls, what a mess. Almost have engine back together. All new seals, gaskets, and rings.

wow larry good thing your sons ok sucks about the shee though, the only reason i keep going is because it's only like a 30 min drive from my house so i keep hoping they are going to fix it up.

Yeah I keep hearing that place is just full of ass holes who have no consideration of people on quads. I'll ride my trace in the back yard before I go to that sh*t hole.