The Lemon strikes again

TacticalRedneck

Mar 10, 2012
KY
plus.google.com
Ok,
heres my problem.

When i try to kick the blaster, its as if i hear it slushing down there, after i kick on it a while, fuel pours out the exhuast (specifically, the hole{s} in my exhaust)

I put some more fuel in it today, and a new plug, and tried to start it; same thing happened, but now i am noticing fuel coming out of an outlet i guess you'd call it on the carb.

Do i need to plug that?

Whats up with the fuel out the pipe?

Any ideas?

so fuel is getting into your bottom end somehow? it sounds like the floats are stuck and your carb overflow must be clogged as well leaving the gas nowheres else to go but into the bottom end.. what happens if u clean out the bottom end, shut the fuel valve off, then fill it up. can u turn the valve on and it runs or does it just dump gas straight into it?

no, it wont start. Yamaha said to clean that bottom end i'm going to have to get some compressed air down there, and slowly get someone to crank it over without messing up my rings...

May just clean the carb first, then we'll see about getting the stuff out.

fix the float problem first, float valve and needle, and/or float adjustment, whichever is needed
personally i'd do both

keep the fuel turned off, remove your pipe and dump any fuel laying in there, with the pipe still off, and ignition off, get it into an upper gear, hold the throttle wide open and have someone tow you around in gear for a few minutes
that will purge the bottom end of the pooled fuel

i've seen it done twice, and it worked both times

Ok, will try and do all that when i get a chance to work on it,
would this also explain that when i pull the clutch in it feels like it's unattached... but i see that it is... Like 0 effort to pull it...

?