the blaster is goin (im movin on)

how much u getting it for, and i have a rear shock from one of those would u know how to mount it up to my blaster

im getting it for $2500 which is cheap where i am and a rare find i'l would've been waiting about another 5 months for a good 1 to pop up but i have mates who know mates that have trikes:-D:-D

i got $3500 for the blaster
and blasterfreak your banshee is nothink bring it onI:II:II:II:I

wel here it is!!!!!!
Picture787.jpg

Picture788.jpg

still got a little fuel problem with it but other then that,it rips a bit scary on the road i only hit 2nd that was it,its in mint condition,hopefully i'l be out there riding it sunday!!!

yeah i will,its got a bit more stick behind it then the little old blaster,i've almost got it running right i just gotta get a new fuel tap for it today and maybe take it over to the beach...

update:
i got a new fuel tap for it only a on/off tap though its suppose to have reserve so its back to the car each 3hrs for a top up,4th,5th,6th gear it power stands,i havent came close to stacking it and hopefully it will stay that way im always careful on it dont want to mess up the original plastics,i got it tuned spot on its a little boggy in 6th but thats they way 250r's have always been it goes crazy on flat ground i would over take my mates blinged banshee on the flat groud with turns and corners.im in-love with it...lol,its beats the sh*t outta of the blaster,i did get stuck on 1 hill though because of the rear tyres a little worn and being a hard compund tyre it spins alot,i've got a set of rear kenda klaws lined up to get hopefully this week,its only got 8" rear rims on it with only 18's on it,and its heaps peaky on the powerband with the 8" rims so when i get these new tyres its not gonna be heaps peaky....cheers

long live the trikes!!!!!!!!!!

pictures from today (sunday), blinged banshee is my mates,this is my 2nd mate with a 07 blinged 07 banshee,

Picture791.jpg

Picture792.jpg

Picture793.jpg

Picture794.jpg

Picture795.jpg

Picture796.jpg

well here is one from when i bought it.
DSCN2850.jpg

while i was fixing her up
DSCN2872.jpg

out racing
DSCN2989.jpg

the blaster naked waiting on new plastics
DSCN2967.jpg

thats a pretty nice R that you picked up jamie, you planning on doing anything to it?

1badblaster,not really just take heaps good care of it,its already got a pipe and silencer,k&n filter,jetted and a after market axle on it,i would like to get a set of the original gold 9" rear rims but those little 8" alloys will do the trick im getting a set of new tyres for it this week,im going to order a ufo mx front plate for it cause its got no headlight on it,the handbrake cable is seized so a new 1 of thhem in about a few weeks time some original stickers for the tank and thats about finished and later on down the track im gonna get the footpegs and foot brake lever chromed........the bike has been in storage for 5 years til i got it but its been kept in great condition.im goin riding with about 6-8 other 250r's this weekend so i will see how its compared to a few hyped up R'S....cheers

i have a set of the orig. 9 inch gold rims with tires on them if your interested. you want to get rid of those 8 inch hole shots you have on your alloys now? i just need the tires if your interested.