Terrible accident at track

silverlight

Apr 13, 2009
Norway
well, i was out riding with 6 other dirtbikes today in a track nearby, a small track with 7 people, how you think it went..
Well there was two 250cc, one 2-strok and one 4-stroke, rest of the dirtbikes was 125 2-strokes, anyway, i held up with them good.

A friend of mine got out of fuel on his 250 2-stroke infront of a jump, then another guy i know came after(his a crazy 9th grader) jumped and there the guy stood, the 9th grader came with his left foot into the other guys front wheel..

He stoped and let go of his dirtbike and takes his shoe off, then he took some of his toe off!!! i could see the bone and stuff, it ended with that he needed to amputate half of his toe!
that guy wont be riding for a while..

key word in that whole story? "shoe", shoulda been wearing riding boots, trust me i learned the hard way, seach for (work boots no heel gaurds) if ya dont know my accident story, been 6 weeks and have till july 6 till the cast and screws get taken out of my ankle, riding boots, riding boots, riding boots!!!!!!!!

Yeah.. Thats crazy for sure but could of been worse without riding boots! I need to get a set I am not one to talk.. trying to find used ones.. hint hint if anyone see's! 10 1/2 or 11s hahah :p

Yeah.. Thats crazy for sure but could of been worse without riding boots! I need to get a set I am not one to talk.. trying to find used ones.. hint hint if anyone see's! 10 1/2 or 11s hahah :p

worse without riding boots? he was using a tiny pair of joging shoes, but before accident he talked about that he had to get riding boots

Ha Ha ... hope that was not bad luck for me saying that.. Yeah I am soo getting a set for sure I have not been doing any Major riding as of yet. I was to replace my helmet goggles get boots and a chest protector..
I used to use my 4x4 before it was sold and never got up much speed and never got hurt or even close to hurt.. But this Blaster.. Yeah .. Safety First for sure on this thing. :p

Hope he is ok though.. and tell him to get a set of riding boots! lol

i should get a set of riding boots but i dont have the money so im just gonna use my dads old set of military boots

Yeah thats better then shoes for sure but above the ankle still does not get too too much protection with them! I have a pair of military boots as well I use from time to time! Definetly better then no boots for sure though!

thats true but these boots im using have great ankle support and i have already screwed up my ankles before nothing much i can do to them now