tanner c.

P

patriot

hey i'm tanner, i live in scappoose oregon aka hicktown i ride a mildly modded yamaha blaster. yamaha blaster, reads/spacers, new top end rebuild, new clutch, rk chain, sunstar sprocket, full miaer plastics(red whit and blue),KanN, itp holeshot gncc tires on douglas .190 rims, new chain guide system, twist throttle kit, msr levers, trailtech speedometer, grips, oil block off kit, paulturner pipe w/ fmf silencer, custom hydrolic brakes in rear and some other stuff i cant think of off the top'a'my head...

welkome to the forums cheif, and dont forget to buy a 4 poke, lol j/k! the people here are nice, the help is off the hook, your ina good place with good people... except jamie, no one quite knows about him... lol j/k again

Welcome!
Jamie's a good member, he just eats weird things like "Aussie Way Toast." :)

I'm playing w. you Jamie!

welkome to the forums cheif, and dont forget to buy a 4 poke, lol j/k! the people here are nice, the help is off the hook, your ina good place with good people... except jamie, no one quite knows about him... lol j/k again

u's r a bunch of wankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx guy lookin forward to becoming addicted to this site too!

haha jamie you could take them w/ your glove guns and water pistols haha

patriot your a little girl come over here and i will belt the f*ck outta u...stay in your own war zone country

jamie u can't take a joke???? ur like becoming hostile all over a damn joke.
and u better be kidding about trying to belt wup people becuz u wouldn't want to try that on me or some of the other members

Demands?
He doesn't have hostages, so there are no demands.

I just told him that we like him, respect him and his country and ensured he knew we were just playing around with him. I did let him know that his sense of humor is way too dry, and he agrees that it's dry in Australia. :)

He's taking a "break," so we may or may not see him later on.
As for the rest of us, we can have fun here as always! If we get another Australian though, we'll know not to wet the sense of humor that doesn't exist. No offense to anyone.

yeah lol i meant demands as what he wants so he will stay, i think we should lay off until he feels hes ready to take some jokes

tanner c

im back,but just to let u know they were not jokes they did'nt have a sense of homour to them sorry,you have to try a bit harder on your jokesB-)B-)