Swing Arm and Front A-Arms

EZRider76

Feb 23, 2012
WNY
Hey fellas, I've been gone a while, but I haven't forgotten ya's.

I have been cleaning out my barn and I've still got my old swing arm, with Rear Sprocket and Axle (carrier bearings are in good shape) and hubs. Now, the sprocket is old, but doesn't look TOO warn, and one side of the axle had a stripped hub welded to it. Other than that, it seems to be in good shape. No bushings or thru bolt for the frame.

Also have front upper and lower A-arms, in great condition. No thru bolts or bushings for those either.

I'm not looking to retire after I sell these items, nor will I let myself be taken to the cleaners, just want them gone from my barn and know they are going to be used. I have pics, but can't remember how to upload them. Respond below if your interested, we'll talk price and figure out how to get the pics to ya. First come first serve, please don't PM me, I don't need my phone going off at work, I'll check-in when I can.

Thanks,

EZRider76

Bump....if you're at all interested or know someone who might be, please get in touch with me. If I hear nothing by next weekend, I'm afraid to say they'll be unceremoniously delivered to the local scrap collector...nobody wants that.