swap blaster motor for what motor?

I can tell you that a yz250 is nowhere near 43 hp, but I did own a 97 yz250 with a PC pipe, KN filter, and a 38 PWK airstryker carb and I could eat up my buddies on there mildly modified banshee's a 450r all day long. That was on two wheels, but I'm guessing the blaster doesn't weigh a whole lot more than the bike did. It's a real strong motor and that was just minor mods, no porting or anything. It would be a nice swap and would easily fit. There also a dime a dozen on ebay. Should be able to get a whole setup for around 5-6 hun.

I can tell you that a yz250 is nowhere near 43 hp, but I did own a 97 yz250 with a PC pipe, KN filter, and a 38 PWK airstryker carb and I could eat up my buddies on there mildly modified banshee's a 450r all day long. That was on two wheels, but I'm guessing the blaster doesn't weigh a whole lot more than the bike did. It's a real strong motor and that was just minor mods, no porting or anything. It would be a nice swap and would easily fit. There also a dime a dozen on ebay. Should be able to get a whole setup for around 5-6 hun.

a piped and jetted yz125 can beat banshee's i have seen it.. the 90s yz250s are like mid 40s on hp.. i still wanna do a yz 400 yz 490 or wr500 swap on mine..

and oldskool.. are you sure the 84 250r chaine is on the wrong side???? i had a 84 atc 250r and the chain is on the left side just like the blasters

a 82-83-84 atc 250r swap would be a hoot!!! with a ct 310 kit, and air cooled..

The 85-86 Is On The Left Side Its Weird Why They Are Not

I've Seen Where The Air Cooled Stroker 300 Whoops A Drag Banshee

I'd love to put a yz250 engine in my blaster. Someday maybe I will. Lots of power and liquid cooled. Easy to find parts too.