Suspension ideas

TyBlast1123

May 28, 2011
New Jersey
Hey im trying to get a new suspension for my blaster but i dont want to spend a fortune. my stock suspension doesnt work well and i dont want to run into more problems. and ideas?

banshee shocks are a small improvment ovewr stock, but not by much. I would keep a keen eye out on ebay for some used works shocks. Really good shocks and can be found for a deal sometimes. Thats for front shocks though. As for rear, a works shock would be great but a lil cheaper, is a 400ex shock. will bolt right up with some ken oconnor racing bushings.

search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search

i like my 250r rear shock a lot, it was more or less bolt on, i had to barely trim the cross tube where it bolts to the frame but that was it. the fronts are stock on mine for now, and they've been liveable but i'm going to get a set of works triple rates on it soon

Yeah i want to get into racing and really mod out my blaster and i just wanted to find some awesome shocks that save me some money for some other mods.

spend the money on the suspension before anything else

shocks, a arms, swingarm, and good tires are going to be the best way to get around the tracks and trails quickly. do all of the motor stuff next

Suspension first on blasters. A blaster with fully donr suspension will win against a blaster with say a pipe, filter, and carb... Plus you wont regret it either.

That's what they're saying, you can go faster with a stock engine and proper suspension then a hot motor and stock suspension. I:I By searching the forum you will get lots of ideas for improving suspension. Start with getting rid of the balloon tires on the rear, etc etc etc etc etc .

Speed is ONLY LIMITED by CUBIC DOLLARS I:I