Suprised the crap outa myself ?

meangreen

Aug 24, 2009
Ok,for starters the particular blaster i was on was my old 1.AND the 1 i now have back
Specs at the time as far as i know 95' blaster,uni filter,no lid,stock headpipe,FMF procore muff,240 main-32.5 pilot,3rd slot i think,stock gearing,20" rears,40 over wiseco prolite piston,head shaved (don't know how much) and some sort of fiberglass "racing" reeds (dont know what make).
And my fat ass 225lbs.
The field was flat and grassy,and the distance was about 75 yards.
The story was my buddy (that owned the blaster)about 230lbs. raced a stock 06' z400,itp holshots,and about a 150lb. guy,and got WAXED it was pitiful ! And i was sitting on the porch watching all this told him when he got back that he basically just could'n ride a 2 stroke and that why he lost (knowing that it had NOTHING to do with it) he got all pissed off and said "and you could beat him" ?
So cocky me said "well hell yea !"
So we lined up,dead stop and counted down....a fair amount of throttle and i drop the clutch it comes up and i grab second,i wheelie thru second and have about 2 lengths on the Z,i hit 3rd still holding the tires about 2 ft of the ground keep it up in 4 and he FREEKING GAVE UP !!!!!
He called B/S and i spanked him again and agian. I will be honest here if i wasn't there i would call me a lier. But i beat him thru 4th every time then he would take me if we were on pavement but damn ! I thought those mods were really not worth the time to do em' but i guess they were.
Now maybe i can just ride a little better than the other guy but he outran everybody else that tried to run him with the blaster.
HOW CAN THAT BE ?

sounds like you just know how to ride it, keeping it on the pipe, way to go bro

man that wicked, get a aftermarket pipe and that will be awsome. i raced my bro on his yz80 and off the start i did a huge burnout. only made it like 5 feet by the time i was in 3rd gear. then i hit 4th and caught up and passed him, but it was a really short race i didnt even get to 5th gear lol.

As far as being able to ride it,that may be as i can turn a lap faster that the rest of the guy s that rode it,i can wheelie further,and launch harder that ANY of them. I basically just love the blaster.Did i mention that i tried to run a yzf450 that day for sh*t's,and giggles ? that was funny.....He was so worried i'd beet him after watching me run the z400 that he kept stalling,or breaking out (goin b4 it was time) In the end it was no competition. I don't know what he was so worried about.