Super Bowl

congrats fudge packers fans !!!!!
game was way closer than i expected, with half our team on injured reserve, that should have been a blowout
and to still be that close after 3 turnovers all leading to td's, i hope you guys aren't too excited, they played sh*tty to let us come back and almost pull it out

you realize how many packers got injuredthey lost 3 key players...i figured steelers fans would come up with excuses, lol i dont like either team to be honest but i am happy the packers won it.

Ya the Steelers blew it. Can't give a team 21 points and not match them. Too many mis-communications. Ben looked terrible-No excuses! We sucked! But The packers didn't look great either, but good enough to win!

i used to be a jets fan when i was into football several years back. i now work with a ton of football fans and am starting to get back into it and am still a jets fan

my new girlfriend's brother's best friend is Chase Blackburn of the NY Giants. he grew up in my hometown. so i also root for the giants as well.

honestly, i thought the packers played very badly, but the steelers didnt match up either. i'm not gonna jump on any bandwagon. i dont like either team

game was way closer than i expected, with half our team on injured reserve, that should have been a blowout
and to still be that close after 3 turnovers all leading to td's, i hope you guys aren't too excited, they played sh*tty to let us come back and almost pull it out

only reason the game was close was woodson went out in the first half and the steelers exploited the mismatch. almost all there passes went to the left side after he went out.

i used to be a jets fan when i was into football several years back. i now work with a ton of football fans and am starting to get back into it and am still a jets fan

my new girlfriend's brother's best friend is Chase Blackburn of the NY Giants. he grew up in my hometown. so i also root for the giants as well.

honestly, i thought the packers played very badly, but the steelers didnt match up either. i'm not gonna jump on any bandwagon. i dont like either team

i hear ya, i grew up in milwaukee but im not really a green bay fan per say . i do hate the steelers though because roethlisberger plays there .as a kid dallas and the steelers were 2 of my favorite teams and it used to drive my die hard packer fan parents nuts lol

only reason the game was close was woodson went out in the first half and the steelers exploited the mismatch. almost all there passes went to the left side after he went out.

ya didn't like 3 of the packer's defenders get injured in the 1st quarter?

they'll be back, 2nd youngest team in the league, with all the big leadership guys on IR. or going down in the game.

at one point in the season the packers had 14 guys on IR. 8 of them on sunday, plus the 2 that didn't return.

congrats to the packers!

but the christina aguilera singing the national anthem was a disgrace......

this year's superbowl sucked, the half time show sucked. the commericals sucked. i was not happy. but i was drunk.