Stuff Im Going To Be Getting For Quad In Next 8 Months.

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi so il have some good cash coming in every week and it goes into my bank account so i can't take it out as i don't remember my pin for cashline only my nan knows! so here is a list of things im wanting to get to mod it and also make it look good :)

1. New Tyres All Round And Possibly New Rims As Mine Has Been Repaired.
2.Full Pro Circuit Exhaust System Or Fmf Or DMC Exhaust System Not Decided Which One Yet!
3. New Carb Plus Jetting And Porting Done.
4.Moose Racing Front Bumper.
5.V Force Reeds.
6.New Front Racing Plastic These Look Awesome!:)
7.Wider Swingarm And Widening Kit For Front Also
8. Upgraded Suspension
9.Pro Peg Nerf Bars
10. Full Rebuild At Somepoint Also.
11. New Seat Or New Seat Cover.
12. Pro Taper Bars
13. Twist Throttle Conversion
14. Frame Powder Coated Red.

May Have Missed Few Things Out But There Is A Few Good Things Im Going To Get Done :) If I Save For The 8 Months In Total Il Have £1600 But Il Have Xmas Money Also So I Should Have £2000 To Spend On It So Should Be A Good Beast Once Done :D Im Open To Suggestions On Other Things Iv Missed Or May Be Better Makes ? Money Isn't A Issue So Fire Away :)

Last edited:
Check out my part out thread man, I got a few of those parts for ya! Also post lots of pictures!

Check out my part out thread man, I got a few of those parts for ya! Also post lots of pictures!

Cheers Man! :) progress should begin within next 3-4 weeks :) just depends when the dole gets the money flowing into my bank!I:I but should be like brand new by time iv got everything :) my plan is to get everything i want for blaster and then save money for 2 years and buy a ktm 525 quad as iv always wanted one . but if i save for 2 year il get one and il be able to keep blaster also :) i would never sell my blaster now :D some minted mods out there for them and i only came across they ones im wanting with a little search.:D

my advise i like the list i would add a good modded head on there aswell as i wouldnt recommend the twist throttle. there good on a dirtbike but on a quad with the extra bumps on the wheels they get abit choppy. kinda dangerious the thumb throttle is pimpinn.

Cheers Man! :) progress should begin within next 3-4 weeks :) just depends when the dole gets the money flowing into my bank!I:I but should be like brand new by time iv got everything :) my plan is to get everything i want for blaster and then save money for 2 years and buy a ktm 525 quad as iv always wanted one . but if i save for 2 year il get one and il be able to keep blaster also :) i would never sell my blaster now :D some minted mods out there for them and i only came across they ones im wanting with a little search.:D

I wish i could afford a 525, that is my dream quad.

But twist throttle's on quads are a little scary.

my advise i like the list i would add a good modded head on there aswell as i wouldnt recommend the twist throttle. there good on a dirtbike but on a quad with the extra bumps on the wheels they get abit choppy. kinda dangerious the thumb throttle is pimpinn.

Thanks Mate And I'm Just Going To Leave The Twist Throttle :) i am use to it but was speaking to my mate and my mate had a accident with the twist throttle jamming and the quad still revving when he flipped it.

@Long View yeah they look awesome :) but once i get the parts im wanting for blaster if i put my cash away for 2 years il have £4800 to buy one :) but il be keeping blaster too :D