Stuck Between a Rock and a Rock

U know there is more than just the Marines and army, u can also do somewhat the same thing in other branches, I'm currently navy and chose it with my mother's blessing, she never told me or tried to sway my choices regardless of what service I was wanting to join, it was a toss up in the army and navy, navy offered me more money and a job that I saw more rewarding, I'm a diesel mechanic and work on all different types of equipment from hpacs lpacs compressors, rebuilding heads for detroit diesels, the list goes on. At the end of the day u want to choose something u won't regret for the next 4 yrs due to someone swaying a decision that is ultimately up to u, u need the support from family and not negativity.

U know there is more than just the Marines and army, u can also do somewhat the same thing in other branches, I'm currently navy and chose it with my mother's blessing, she never told me or tried to sway my choices regardless of what service I was wanting to join, it was a toss up in the army and navy, navy offered me more money and a job that I saw more rewarding, I'm a diesel mechanic and work on all different types of equipment from hpacs lpacs compressors, rebuilding heads for detroit diesels, the list goes on. At the end of the day u want to choose something u won't regret for the next 4 yrs due to someone swaying a decision that is ultimately up to u, u need the support from family and not negativity.
I've looked into the navy, but I would want to do the seals if so. But I'm not a strong swimmer, so that would be not a good choice. I took the EST, and scored a 72 on that. Recruiter said that my options are pretty much unlimited so as long as I get that on the ASVAB. I haven't decided my official MOS yet, but I will be doing MARSOC.