stripped tire bolt

You could try to focus the lens, so we can see.

I presume the threads are knackered, you can punch out the old stud and replace it.

It is best to remove the hub and place the rear of the stud over an open vice or a place with a hole which the stud can fall through.

The little beggars are in there pretty tight.

It is also much easier to hammer the new one in by reversing the process.

okay so i should just hit it out with a hammer? and i can get that stud from "fastnal" too?

i doubt fastenal will have that stud, maybe an automotive store ?

Any reputable auto store should have that stud or be able to get you one. Like stated above, set hub on something solid with a hole our space where old stud can fall out n sometimes it does take a good wack (watch your fingers)!! Than to install flip over n do same just putting it in now. Also check n see that it fits tight you don't want it loose. Try and see if you can align the (i guess there called splines) up, the little grooves i mean. Most likely u won't ruin it but when i do them on cars i try n fit the new one in like the old one came out.. now if it doesn't want to come out for you a little heat to persuade it won't hurt, same as going in. You don't hear the stud though you heat the hub. Me personally i always heat the hub and install the new stud. Than when it cools its nice and tight. It may seem loose when it's cherry red at times but let it cool n its tight as um, well tight as it should be.. ohh almost forgot take your old stud with you to the auto store so they know the size, and you should probably get new lug nuts too.. n torque to spec.. i think it's 32lbs but I'm not sure. And as far as the center nut if you took it off I'm not sure of the torque spec for that either I'm sorry.. just don't use n impact gun (unless your real familiar with it n use it all the time and have a good sense of what its doing) but always check with a torque wrench.i don't want to see u riding and lose a tire.. they do make torque sticks for use with an impact gun. However knowing from experience just don't hammer it down with n impact gun. You can strip/break/shear and at times they will even almost seen to explode lug nuts n studs.. take the xtra 5 min and do it by hand.. please..

Than when it cools its nice and tight. It may seem loose when it's cherry red at times but let it cool n its tight as um, well tight as it should be..

LOL

and thanks guys! this friday i will go screw shopping and should have pictures of the final product too :);)