Streetbike Shock on a blaster

hrdkrtazz

Oct 30, 2008
I have a 2001 Blaster Would like to convert the Rear shock and put a streetbike Shock on it.Anyone here do that Mod?..what kind of Fabiraction Is invovled in this?Anyone know the size of the Blaster shock?

Does a streetbike shock have the travel an offroad shock does? Does it have the compression like an offorad shock? Seems like a strange mod to me... Let us know how it works out... I could be wrong.

if you can get a shock cheap give it a try, if not you can get a 400ex or trx450r shock for cheap on ebay and they are better then stock shock .

Reason i ask I got some Streetbike Shocks here Seem the same size with the Bolt Bolt Pattern.I doubt it will bolt right up without some fabiration.Just wanted to try something new..The streetbike shock seems alil stiffer..Actualy doesnt feel like it would be that bad.As a big Streetbike fan with some of my own I'd like to make this quad resemmble one Since i cant ride my bike in the winter the quad as to do haha

If you have access to one.. Go for it ! Just be careful not to mod anything you cannot undo if you decide it will not work right.

how much does this street bike weigh because the blaster only weighs like 325lbs and i know street mike weigh more then that so the shock will prolly be stiff and youll prolly lose some travel.
if you still wanna do it go ahead and tell us the results

it would be good for tt racing cause it will be so stiff i kno on my bros gsxr1000 the shock is stiff so the bike doesnt move that much going around curves and such so tt racing would be good for that shock