Street legal blaster trike....LOL

What's the purpose ? You can't take it off road and you'll blow it up if you try to take it on the hiway. It's clean and looks well built tho .

ye he's a member here... thing looks cool, and he looks like he's shifting fine to me.... don't hate on peoples ideas... no reason to... also its street legal which i think was the purpose...

Never said it was a bad idea or looked crappy, just stating he was short shifting the sh*t out of it. Chill out peeps. Not that short shifting is a bad idea on a street legal machine though. Guess we can 96 my previous post.

OK here is my opinion.
Theres a reason they don't sell 3 wheelers any more and to roll one on the street would be extra bad.
Where are you riding that on the street? Somewhere where you are gettin in the way on peeps tryin to get some where.
Nice effort just not realistic.

kinda cool, i traded an old snowmobille for an italian made 76 harley with a blaster motor in it, that was a sweet ride, the guy had made his own "can-am spyder" out of a harley with a yamaha blaster front end, he added sway bars and extended his a arms, it was pretty cool, wish i could have gotten a picture. he said it rode just like a blaster. crazy old dude