stolen blaster returned after a year!!!!

ya did they decide to return it or did the so called "law" find the guy and give it too you????!
nice to know you got it back tho

congrats on getting your mom to give it back.

BTW, if you read his prior posts, it wasnt actually stolen. Mommy took it with her when his parents split up. looks like he just got it back.

dude you have no idea,you think getting your bike stolen is bad? try having your parents get in a divorce and the c*nt takes it and you d*mn near help load it!!!!when on top of that she didnt pay one cent, it was my swet and blood to pay for it and work on it, she only road it once and killed it in ten feet got off an said f this........but hehe if she road it now it will need a new tranny cuz the gascet is bad bad and shell blow it up :) i know that would suck! but the she told her aternie shes giveing it back in two weeks!!! hopefully it just need that gascet still???

Ahh yeah... I guess I have not read that in a while... I had forgotten that was the case.... I also wish you congrats on getting it back from your mom...

yeah it sick its in the garage and the snap ring came off on the gear thats in between the clutch and kick start.....it was at the bottom of the case (the snap ring) so ill put it all back together saturday and it'll rip!

but yeah it was a bad deal i end up emailing her saying i have bank statements saying i withdrawled 1000$ and that id take her to small claims court and a very good friend of mine is one of the best lawyers in 500 miles so she returned it with in two weeks of that cuz i gave her a date to return or id see her in court. but yeah so im ready to ride!!

dam thats wild...i had my first bike stolen like almost 3 years ago...course it was a cheap ass pit bike but it was my first one...=/

o-well...glad ta hear your gunna be up and riding it soon