Stolen 06 se blaster

what ever happened to having morals or respect for that matter? it takes a real low life to steal something that someone has worked hard to acquire. best of luck to you and your search.

Someone needs to invent a lojack for atv's . Something built into the ignition or the wiring harness that will ping it's location . We have these modules on our gas meters for the utility that have a 10 year battery in them that sends a radio signal every 15 minutes updating the usage . I bet it could be adapted to just ping a signal all the time and if your ride gets jacked , that signal can be traced . We can trace those signals ourselves already , people will steal a meter and put it on their own house or a shop in the woods or at a grow operation . It happens a lot . Good luck dude , I hope you see her again .

Probably just a coincidence, but down here in Texas there was an '06 SE blaster on craiglist. I was actually considering buying it until the guy told me he didn't have any papers on it. Said he won it from a police auction. Seems like he'd get some sort of proof of that. I just don't see someone going that far with a stolen quad. You never know, it could show up somewhere, keep your eyes peeled.

i'll check craigslist as well.....im in SC so its not really all that far......good luck man......if ya find it chain there ass to the back and go blow off some steam lol

Someone needs to invent a lojack for atv's . Something built into the ignition or the wiring harness that will ping it's location . We have these modules on our gas meters for the utility that have a 10 year battery in them that sends a radio signal every 15 minutes updating the usage . I bet it could be adapted to just ping a signal all the time and if your ride gets jacked , that signal can be traced . We can trace those signals ourselves already , people will steal a meter and put it on their own house or a shop in the woods or at a grow operation . It happens a lot . Good luck dude , I hope you see her again .

canam has lo jack on their bikes if u buy it new