stock shocks!

03blasterider

Jan 1, 2011
ok i know everybody on the forum talks about how bad stock shocks are, i went to the track yesterday and realized how bad they are, now i don't want to sell my blaster but i don't have a lot of money to put into this quad what should i do to stop bottoming out!! with a price rang around 200 dollars??

Keep your eye on here and eBay . You can find used works shocks for around that price sometimes.a 400ex shock work real good on the back. Banshee shocks on the front are an improvement over stock.

don't know if Banshee shocks are much better cause they suck on a Banshee :eek:, might be put them on and be WOW, it MUST ride better cause I got Banshee shocks!!:D Tho if you got some cheap enough use em till you can get better, tho unless you are racing semi pro no blaster is worh $1500 shocks, JMHO, your results may and will vary. I:I

thanks defiantly will keep my eye out for deals but i should i get the 400ex in the back? its ok on the 400ex but is it better on the blaster because it is much lighter and smaller?

don't know if Banshee shocks are much better cause they suck on a Banshee :eek:, might be put them on and be WOW, it MUST ride better cause I got Banshee shocks!!:D Tho if you got some cheap enough use em till you can get better, tho unless you are racing semi pro no blaster is worh $1500 shocks, JMHO, your results may and will vary. I:I

if you think banshee shocks suck then you couldnt have tried stock blaster shocks because my banshee shocks improved the ride on my blaster with like a night and day difference

The 400ex is a great upgrade for the rear and you can find them fairly cheap. I think I paid $30 for mine off of CL.

The banshee shocks are an improvement over stock, but they still pretty much suck. I didn't realize how much they sucked until I started riding my YFZ. I'm now looking for a set of Works for the front of my Blasty.

Good luck!