Stock Parts + More !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
I Have a Good Amount Of stock parts as well as a few aftermarket parts that I will be adding after i Sell some stock parts first ,
All parts price are before shipping because I'm new to shipping and will have to figure out prices Accordingly to Area , No Shipping to outside of Usa Sorry , Now on The Goods !

DSCF6379.jpg

Stock Clutch Perch And Cable $20

DSCF6381.jpg

Stock Front Brake Perch With Cable to Splitter And all the way to the wing nuts , $40

DSCF6384.jpg

Headlight And Run Switch with Good Screws $15

DSCF6396.jpg

Key Switch With only One key And Mount $20

DSCF6394.jpg

Stock Clutch Springs With screws $15

DSCF6388.jpg

Stock Shifter missing one ring of rubber Good threads and good bolt $10

DSCF6393.jpg

EBC front brake pads with springs , Brand new open box $25

, New Things Added

DSCF6408.jpg

DSCF6409.jpg

20-6-10 Kenda Klaw Mx Fronts , Good Tread Freshly Unmounted Asking $50 Plus Shipping

DSCF6410.jpg

Pro Circuit Platinum Head Pipe with Flange No Springs , Needs A Good Clean And Polish I've never used it , Asking $75 Plus Shipping .
Adding more Later !

Last edited:
Adding Some More Stuff Here !

Stock Plastic Heel Guards , One is cracked in 2 places , other is fine Asking $30
DSCF6418.jpg

DSCF6419.jpg

First Crack
DSCF6420.jpg

Second Crack
DSCF6421.jpg

Front White Fenders, Stock with one Sticker on Clutch side K&N , Asking $30
DSCF6422.jpg

DSCF6423.jpg

Rear White Fender , Cracked under seat , And Melted near Silencer , Missing the Drain Tube Also , Asking $40
DSCF6424.jpg

DSCF6425.jpg

DSCF6426.jpg

DSCF6427.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have the pipe? I didn't see this listing but saw Blaster parts on Atlanta CL from Griffin and wondered if it was you, LOL. I'd be interested in the front tires too, if shipping wasn't too high.

I Do have everything listed still , but someone local wants the pipe,tires, complete plastics , Waiting to hear back from him , Waiting until Monday , then i will update the list with more parts and a Little Drop on prices

Status
Not open for further replies.