Stock Parts And A Few Aftermarket Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
Hello Fellow Blaster Heads , I Have Some Stock Parts And Some Aftermarket For Sale , All Parts Are AS IS And Do Not Include Shipping , Im In Ga Area Code 30223 Here's My List Will Have Pics And Bigger List Tomorrow

1 Stock Key Switch With 2 Original Keys, Price $10
DSCF5302.jpg

2 Motion Pro Twist Throttle , Brand New Never Used , Only Mounted For Looks Comes With Carb Cap And Cable ,Price $25
DSCF5299.jpg

3 Will Add More Tomorrow When I Have More Time And Pics ,

Thanks Bruce

Last edited:
2 Motion Pro Twist Throttle , Brand New Never Used , Only Mounted For Looks Comes With Carb Cap And Cable ,Price $25

i will take it if you take paypal

Sorry Havent Updated Or Added Pics , Been Busy here Last few days , Will Get Pics And More Parts Updated , Also Have My Blaster On Craigslist In Atlanta South Rv.s For 800

I have a Bottom end Thats Tore Apart , But it has new Bearings installed , Have A Stock Rear Disc Brake rotor , Some Wiring thats kind of hacked up and most of the trans and bottom end parts

other than my pro circuit Head Pipe , not really but i will keep looking , have parts all over the place , might be selling my blaster thats in my profile if i get any interest

Sorry for not getting back to anybody . havent had the time to get quotes or find my other parts , at this point if you can find the same parts from somebody else buy them because i dont have time to do this Sorry again everybody that was interested

Status
Not open for further replies.