Stock carb needed asap

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
ok guys you remember that little kid i let take my blaster down the dragstrip after destroying his stocker when we raced? well the lil dude needs a stock carb for his ride, he is only 11 so lets try to find him something on the cheap. thanks guys. also he will be working and paying for this himself if that matters to anyone lol I:I I:I

I've got 1 thats dirty & been bored a bit but it should work fine after a good inside, outside cleaning. Think it still has tors attatched. Send me an addy and its his.

I've got 1 thats dirty & been bored a bit but it should work fine after a good inside, outside cleaning. Think it still has tors attatched. Send me an addy and its his.

you da man otis, thanks for the other replies too guys I:I. you can just send it to me and i will take it to him, i see him every weekend. ill pm u my addy. thanks again, just let me know what shipping is and ill paypal it to ya :D

you da man otis, thanks for the other replies too guys I:I. you can just send it to me and i will take it to him, i see him every weekend. ill pm u my addy. thanks again, just let me know what shipping is and ill paypal it to ya :D

It's mighty ugly, sure ya still want it ... LOL ... mayby you can go through it for the little guy. Was running fine when it came out of the blaster years ago for the yz swap.
BTW: Stickers are made to be stuck on & worn off ... not left in the dark to shrivle up ... bahahahaha.
~
blastycarb.jpg

It's mighty ugly, sure ya still want it ... LOL ... mayby you can go through it for the little guy. Was running fine when it came out of the blaster years ago for the yz swap.
BTW: Stickers are made to be stuck on & worn off ... not left in the dark to shrivle up ... bahahahaha.
~
blastycarb.jpg

haha yeah that will be great man I:I.just for you man when i get this new build together i will take a few stickers out of the frame and put them on lol :D