Still a bunch of parts,old thread was cluttered beyond belief.

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
Yep im here with more parts that you should buy.

Bottom end of the motor, stock crank thats in awsome shape. Comes with new crankcase cover gasket and kickstart spring. Tunrs over very nicely and smoothly. Clutch needs adjusted as i took it off to align the plates but have lost my torque wrench and cant tighten the bolts down all the way. Clutch side crank case cover did have a little repair by the oil injection but it was tig welded and smoothed and if it was painted you would not tell it was there. Also includes a arsial 240 big bore kit piston in decent shape with at least 80% life left.

^^^ 200+shipping ^^^^

Frame from the quad. Good shape 1 dent on the front from me dropping a hammer out of the celling on to it today. Silver,boot ware on the sides,little spots of surface rust.

^^^ 125+shipping ^^^^^

A arms. Silver not bent or dented,good shape i felt weary about the welds on the end so i threw a couple extra beads on it for security and grinded them down.

^^^^ 35+shipping ^^^^^

Stock shocks,white springs,good shape do not leak oil or anything. Probably the nicest stocks on here shape wise,had covers on their wole life.

^^^^^ 15+shipping ^^^^

Stock seat,black with a tiny rip on the back and one on the top,the top one is not even bad.

^^^^^ 30+shipping ^^^^^

Stock swingarm,good shape not bent or dented,silver,comes with the bearings and bushings for it.

^^^^^^ 45+shipping ^^^^^^^

Stock front bumper,painted with a rubber paint,some dings in the front.

^^^^ 24+shipping ^^^^^

Stock foot pegs,nice shape black,nothing more to say.

^^^^^^ 15+shipping ^^^^^

3 stokc rear hubs,all have nice threads and work good,come with stock studs,2 are black and 1 is blue.

^^^^^^ 25+shipping ^^^^^^

Stock tailight,good shape works fine.

^^^^^^ 10+shipping ^^^^^^^

Whole electrical system,everything you need,coil,wires,cdi box.

^^^^^^ 30+shipping ^^^^^^

Blue plastics,front fenders are cut for the racey look,blue gas tank cover,and rear fenders that were trimmed up. Have stress marks but no cracks or stitches.

^^^^^ 40+shipping ^^^^^

2 black gas tank covers,and 1 black hood. Have snyder racing stickers,but work good.

^^^^^ 25+shipping ^^^^^^

Dg grab bar. It is the fat grab bar,got some little dents and is painted rubber black,but it works good.

^^^^^^^ 20+shipping ^^^^^^

Everything to rebuild the a arms,upper and lower,the parts are stock but in good shape,includes other random bolts.

^^^^^^ 10+shipping ^^^^^

Spare stock magento,little rusty still very magnetic,no clue if it works.

^^^^^^ 5+shipping ^^^^^^

Rims. Yahamah rims,just stock polished ones. Front have a ding on the one and some gouges,work good though,there dirty but that happens.

^^^^^^ 55+shipping ^^^^^^^^

Tires. Front are ITP holeshots,i has a plug but has been good for a couple months,both have at least 80% of tread left. Rears are maxxis razrs. No plugs,78% life left.

^^^^^^ 105+shipping ^^^^^^^

Airfilter,stock yamaha i bought new 1 week ago,used 2 times since then,looks new.

^^^^^ 10+shipping ^^^^^^^

Stock throttle cable,only 3 weeks old,works good,nice and smooth.

^^^^^ 5+shipping ^^^^^

Lonestar +2 - +4 axle,chrome needs cleaned up some,perfect threads.

^^^^^^ 150+shipping ^^^^^^^

Im pretty frim on most prices,but offer me and ill probably take the offer.

Pics only if you are intrested and have money ready to be sent.

Dont run me around.

THANKSSS BUY THESE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Axle is sold!!

BUMP again.

Need 500 bucks,quick so buy more you get a discount,lots of good stuff if your fixing up an old blaster or doing a project.

So far.

Electrical system sold.
Axle sold.
Grab bar sold.
Piston sold.

Also have a clymer i used 4 times for the blaster.
25shipped.

BUMPPP

Need 500 by saturday! I want the quad so bad and if i dont buy it on saturday someone else might,so buy my stuff.

Got good i trader also.

Anything over 30 bucks take 5 bucks off.

Anything over 100 take 10 bucks off for today and tomorrow only.

Grab bar is not sold,kid never sent the paypal payment,so its for sale again.

Last edited:
Guys im getting desperate. Anything over 100 take 17 bucks off.

Im getting really anxious cause i want that 400ex.

Also got a 2001 blasty carrier,black good shape.

25+shipping??

BUMP!!

Need money,mom wants this stuff gone right now,she said if i dont get it gone within 2 weeks i have to scrap it all,which im not doing.

Offer me a reasonable price and its yours.

Will you take $70.00 shipped to me on the tires? zip is 68136. Let me know.

Sorry but im going to keep the tires. Shipping is around 45 bucks for them,and they arent razars,looked like it but there the mx version and the fronts are xc's so im going to keep them for my qaud im getting. Ill sell the rims though.