Stepping Out For Now...

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
Well guys, it looks like this is the end for now. I'll be stepping out for some time. Rite now I have a lot going on in my life, and I just want to enjoy what I have going rite now. I don't think there will be another quad in the future for a while. Come to think of it, I joined this forum when I was a freshmen in HS in 2011. Damn time flies! I am now a senior and have decided to join the military. A dream I've had when I was in 6th grade but never thought was possible until sophomore and Jr. Year. I plan on doing some sort of special operations. Force Recon, MARSOC, scout sniper, or something similiar. After the military I plan on doing some sort of law enforcement like FBI, CIA, SWAT, or something similar. Also free college :) . Rite now I'm In the process of enlisting and going to meps next week to take my asvab. From there I have to pick a MOS. I guess not many people can say that they r living a dream. For that I am proud. But anyway, after meps I am going to be hammaered with things to do between work, PT, and karate. I won't have much time online. So for now, this is a good bye. I just wanted to thank you all for all the support and everything that you gave to me in the 4 years of being a member. I've honesty never met such a group of honest and dedication to helping others out. so thank you!

I will be on Facebook, so if you still want contact, please PM me and I can add you on there!

So long Lad, you will always be special to me, and may I add , missed by me and a few of the older members of BF.

All the very best in your venture.

I most certainly will be contacting you via Face book!

Great to see you joining the military, I think it will be a great step for you. It is good to see a young person with some dreams and following them. It has been nice watching you mature and turn into a responsible adult. Good luck Patrick you and your videos will be missed.

Good luck to you in your travels my friend. Stop in every now and again if you ever get the chance.

hey guys!

Happy New Year!

So just an update, I'm officially in the Marines now, I'm leaving September 21, 2015 for basic training to officially become a Marine! I'm excited!

Hey Patrick, happy new years to you also.
congrats and good luck with your future plans

Been living my dream for 9 yrs, military is a good job, it has its up and downs and frustrating moments but I don't regret it one bit, good luck on ur future endeavors buddy and go overseas if u get the chance, don't spend ur time in a bar like I see from a lot of guys, enjoy it and see what u can

lol thanks everyone! im trying to make the best of it, and so far what ive been doing is actually fun and i enjoy it, but come spring, thats when the real training starts. i want to be in reconnaissance which requires a lot of physical training... but if the job gets open, i want to do it. thats my main goal!