steering stabilizer

facing rear....

16j9r6.jpg

okwumc.jpg

my forward mounting....

5179-photo-0257.jpg

another one facing forward....

vi19xi.jpg

I run mine same as the last 2 pics.I just use the opposite frame rail.I can adjust in the fly just have to lean over the bars and adjust.Unfortunately with my gusset kit and pipe it's the only option for mounting.

whats the benefits

huge decrease in arm fatigue, and the confidence to know, no matter what you hit, the bars aren't getting ripped outta your hands....avoiding a possible crash
mine has saved me from impending doom numerous times, i have one on both blasters and i'll never ride without one again

huge decrease in arm fatigue, and the confidence to know, no matter what you hit, the bars aren't getting ripped outta your hands....avoiding a possible crash
mine has saved me from impending doom numerous times, i have one on both blasters and i'll never ride without one again

I would have said the same. I have my stabilizer on my 450r but it still does the same thing. I went and did to speed runs over a rough field hitting 65+mph with the steering stabilizer loose and then tightened it up. The world of a difference.

****Just be careful leaving those streamline billet stabilizers all of the way cranked to close to all of the way, I almost went off the trail because I could not turn in back. It is better to leave them a little looser and tighten when going straight.