Stator and Flywheel

your local stealership might have one as well, all you need is a 2 stroke flywheel puller, they are all the same, and aother thing is to try to line your stator plate up the same as the old one

Puller

I think most all Yamaha 2 stroke flywheels are the same 27/1 LH. A CB125 is diff. for sure and there are 4 arms on my puller and the big piece has two thread sizes, so several possible combinations. So there ain't a one size for "all" 2 strokes.

A

I think most all Yamaha 2 stroke flywheels are the same 27/1 LH. A CB125 is diff. for sure and there are 4 arms on my puller and the big piece has two thread sizes, so several possible combinations. So there ain't a one size for "all" 2 strokes.

A

my apologies, but from MY PERSONAL experience, every one ive ever dis-assembled was exactly the same, this i should have noted, so sorry

Whoa

Easy tiger, wasn't tryin' to piss in your Wheaties. I just knew that all 2 strokes aren't the same. Was my only point. Hell, I own the tool and have only used two of the threads on it. One on my buddies Blaster and another on a miserable old POS CB125. Ain't got a clue what the rest fit, just didn't want everyone to think God or some other intelligent being decided to make the world easy and uniform. It ain't.:(

A

BTW, I did a quick search and this gives you an idea how many diff. ones there are:
http://www.motovan.com/catalogupdate/oct06/snow/S7E-766-MP-02OC06.pdf

Last edited:
Easy tiger, wasn't tryin' to piss in your Wheaties. I just knew that all 2 strokes aren't the same. Was my only point. Hell, I own the tool and have only used two of the threads on it. One on my buddies Blaster and another on a miserable old POS CB125. Ain't got a clue what the rest fit, just didn't want everyone to think God or some other intelligent being decided to make the world easy and uniform. It ain't.:(

A

BTW, I did a quick search and this gives you an idea how many diff. ones there are:
http://www.motovan.com/catalogupdate/oct06/snow/S7E-766-MP-02OC06.pdf

i wasnt tryin to sound pissy, sorry if i did, i was just ''exclaiming'' ya know