Starting the Project back up again

If you only want the basics, like a race harness. Only the things you need to run. ex.. no brake lights, no tors, no headlights, no key and want to run a simple kill switch. There is a fellow on E bay who sells and makes them no matter the year. they are priced well and the quality is good. I will link the seller if you need. He usually does banshee harnesses but does Blasters as well.. Clean looking work and everything is labeled also.

If you only want the basics, like a race harness. Only the things you need to run. ex.. no brake lights, no tors, no headlights, no key and want to run a simple kill switch. There is a fellow on E bay who sells and makes them no matter the year. they are priced well and the quality is good. I will link the seller if you need. He usually does banshee harnesses but does Blasters as well.. Clean looking work and everything is labeled also.

what is sellers name?

Didn't post name the first time because I wasn't sure if they were doing many Blaster harnesses anymore. Messaged him this morning and he said it was cool.

Yes very nice work. The blaster harnesses are set up for a yz style kill switch, or tether. Plug in and go.

I went ahead and ordered a yz kill switch, and a harness. For what they cost its a great quality product. We got hit by snow, so havent be able to do anywork on the blaster this weekend. Hopefully it'll warm up some next week.

If i can get it running, im going to goahead and order the extended swingger, and a arm widening kit and a set of 450 front shocks. My current frame is bent, so Ive ordered a new frame to replace it. and figured I may as well paint the frame and put the new parts on it.

If it does end up being something wrong with the motor, I guess i'll start looking into other options. Im also goign to check the stator this upcoming weekend. Ive been workdering if it could have something wrong with it or if its been improperly modified to advance timing.