Started a new project port job

tripleported

May 28, 2011
FLORIDA
Hey all wanted to share my progress in this fire breathing blaster jug. I will have pics up in next post. i only started on the intake side & boost ports. enjoyI:I

whooooaaaaa, thats some serious meat removal
lookin good so far though, and sandblasted too ....sweet !!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Im thinking of the best exhaust port design to match this intake. Im thinking alot wider on exhaust & maybe some triples. The carb im going with is a 34mm mikuni vm series.

Thanks guys. Im thinking of the best exhaust port design to match this intake. Im thinking alot wider on exhaust & maybe some triples. The carb im going with is a 34mm mikuni vm series.

i wouldnt base the design of the exhaust off the design of the intake. i would base the exhaust design on a target rpm for HP and TQ.

I LOVE the out of the box thinking there but if you're only going to go with a VM34, you didn't need to go nearly that buck ass wild with cutting out bypass ports. Some healthy boyesen ports and increasing the main intake windows would have done the job.

BE VERY CAREFUL about how much material you take out around the exhaust port. Remember, the head bolts to the aluminum and the aluminum bolts to the cases. You take out too much and you'll be picking up pieces off the ground like that guy who bought the HJR 265cc blaster was....

I LOVE the out of the box thinking there but if you're only going to go with a VM34, you didn't need to go nearly that buck ass wild with cutting out bypass ports. Some healthy boyesen ports and increasing the main intake windows would have done the job.

BE VERY CAREFUL about how much material you take out around the exhaust port. Remember, the head bolts to the aluminum and the aluminum bolts to the cases. You take out too much and you'll be picking up pieces off the ground like that guy who bought the HJR 265cc blaster was....

Thanks for the info also, but this is not my first rodeo lol. I wanted to try something diffrent & unique. I had a similar setup but not so crazy like this one, & she is a beast in mid to top range

Lmao.. Thanks man for the info on the exhaust port.

no problem..im not going to say much on here about 2 stroke porting, it is a very touchy subject. and this statement is NOT directed toward anyone: it is easy to grind to a line, but you get way more power when the ports are sculpted, so to speak. good luck and im looking fordward to seeing your results.

I:I

no problem..im not going to say much on here about 2 stroke porting, it is a very touchy subject. and this statement is NOT directed toward anyone: it is easy to grind to a line, but you get way more power when the ports are sculpted, so to speak. good luck and im looking fordward to seeing your results.

I:I

Right on brother.. & i will have some ripper vids once project is finished.

WOW! That is hogged out! Reminds me of this girl i new!!!!

That is the most agressive porting i have seen! Can't wait to see some vids! Good luck brutha!