Sorry so long

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
Racer says hello to all my fans and to all the newbies. Site looks great! Way different then i last saw!

Life has pretty much sucked ass since last i was here. It feels like an effed up country song at this point. Lost my job, lost my house and lost my friend of 23 years along with now having my wife and son living in the basement of her friends house while i sleep on a couch at my friends all the while still job hunting. Loads of fun lol.

Anyway hows everyone been? Any new mods in the blaster world since last i was here? lol.

And to all of Racer's fanbase freek, mr and mrs 305, djack, fabb, blaster01, 4cfed, 2smoker, underwaterboy, dualstroke, liljatown, tjsdaname and those crazy guys from iceland 312 and 89custom lol. Sorry i was gone so long but sh*t i mean life happens :). Got internet access again though so shouldnt be as long this time

well i havent met you yet so nice to meet you hope things get better for you soon i know what it feels like my dad is out of a job right now if it werent for unemployment who knows what would have happend

yea everything is in shambles fellas. the friend/ house was all one deal. his grandfather died and left him the house. he said i could move in, its not like id be evicted if i got behind on rent he says. april comes and im 2 months behind at that point and he starts bitching. knows we cant find any jobs but doesnt care so were evicted. evacuated is more the term as he just kept bombarding us with when are you moving ?s day in and day out. lame. all this is going on while he gets 15 grand of the 250 grand that his grandad left him and proceeds to go blow it on tv's and ps3's and crap. real nice.

I've known him 23 years and he was always real and down to earth....until he got the money. now hes more lost then before. sad.

man sounds like your down and out.. well i was always tought when ur at the bottom u can only go up from there.. sorry to hear that your buddy let the money get to his head..

welcome back brotha, damn sorry to hear how sh*tty things have been lately, it just comes to show ya what friggan money does to people, but hang in there bud, things always get better soon or later

yea how it gets better idk lol. at this point i just laugh since its all done. and the only way i see it getting better is with a job which is difficult right now. but thanks for the support my blaster brethren!

Glad to see you back around bro,even though circumstances are not that good.Just remember any day above ground is a good day.This economy is sh*t right now, jobs are few and far inbetween.I feel your pain,I have my buddy who I just relocated from Florida living with me cause times are tough.Which means I have 5 kids under the age of 6 living in my house,plus 4 adults.Gets hectic at times but it is all for a good cause.Keep smiling is all you can do.Hope things get better soon for you bro.Be good

Thats great man,.... want a cookie? haha, oh come on laugh it off! You can lean on me....when you're not strong, LOL. In other words, welcome back to BF, I just dry cleaned your cape for you.